Payroll Training Officer $52,500 jobs
You refined by:
- Previous training or administration experience.
- Ensuring all training and systems implemented remain complaint with the applicable legislation.
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Reconciliation and payment of payroll tax.
- Full function payroll processing for 450+ staff fortnightly.
- This role will commence with training in-office (there…
- You will have proven experience in processing end to end payroll for 300+ employees.
- In this role you will ensure monthly reconciliations of Payroll Tax,…
- Ongoing role related training and development.
- Jesuit Social Services is looking for a payroll self starter to assist the Senior Payroll Officer managing the…
- Experience with HR and payroll systems and business processes.
- Provide Corporate Systems specific technical and subject matter expertise in the delivery of…
- 3+ years in a payroll function.
- Processing payrolls in accordance with employee contracts.
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for running…
Australian Department of Infrastructure and Region...
$66,881 - $72,678 a year
- We are currently seeking to fill two payroll officer vacancies at the APS 4 classification.
- Demonstrated payroll experience or transferrable skills and…
- Working with the Payroll Team to process fortnightly payrolls.
- Fantastic learning & development opportunities including paid training and ongoing professional…
- Set up new employees within the payroll database.
- Calculate long service leave, superannuation, payroll tax and adjustments accurately.
- What you need to do now.
$39 - $40 an hour
- As a payroll officer, you'll be required to undertake a range of general payroll duties, including processing transactions relating to employees' pay,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.