Payroll Training Officer jobs
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will use Chris21 to run payroll; responsible for the timely and accurate processing of monthly payrolls and associated…
- Ongoing role related training and development.
- Jesuit Social Services is looking for a payroll self starter to assist the Senior Payroll Officer managing the…
- Resolve payroll discrepancies and payroll queries, escalating complex issues on a timely basis.
- Assist senior payroll team members with reconciliation and month…
- Utilise your vast payroll experience to manage payroll requirements within our extensive Aged Care business across Vic, NSW, Qld and WA.
- Experience in using Micropay, Preceda or similar payroll system.
- Experience working with a global complex payroll would be highly regarded.
- Completion of mandatory training required by the Department of Education and a willingness to undertake first aid training relevant to the School Learning…
- Experience as a Senior Payroll Officer, including end to end payroll processing payroll, processing of termination pays, strong leave analysis and…
- Evidence of payroll or other relevant professional development & training is advantageous.
- Address payroll queries and provide payroll information to internal…
- Job Category Vocational education and training/TAFE.
- Be part of a team maintaining Australia’s largest payroll system (what an opportunity!).
- Produce various routine reports as required such as overtime, fault follow up and training etc.
- CitiPower and Powercor Australia are electricity distributors…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.