Payroll jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- New Zealand payroll experience is advantageous.
- Effectively processing weekly retail and warehouse payroll.
- As the Payroll & HR Officer, you will work closely…
- We are looking for a payroll professional (with minimum 2 years Australian payroll experience) to join our talented and dedicated payroll support team.
$48,120 - $123,358 a year
- Such roles may include customer service, people management, project management, conservation, registration, interpretation and design, analysis, operations,…
- Efficient payroll processing and superannuation payments.
- Experience with an outsourced payroll function.
- Experience in wages with EB and weekly payroll.
$72,418 - $79,297 a year
- Temporary - Full Time (up to 13 months).
- Remuneration: $72,418 - $79,297 pa (plus 9.5% superannuation and annual leave loading).
- What you'll be doing:
- Data entry of new staff into the PayCare payroll system (training provided).
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager with operational activities including…
- Good knowledge of payroll methodologies, legislation and systems.
- Process weekly payroll using ADP and resolve related queries swiftly and accurately.
- You will be juggling many tasks within this busy role such as: admissions, minute taking, payroll, ordering supplies, and general administrative duties.
- Manage the payroll for casual staff.
- Maintain the payroll inbox and respond to all queries in a timely manner.
- To be suitable for this role, you must have:
- Generate end of month payroll reporting.
- The position is responsible for performing a full end to end payroll function including the preparation and processing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.