Payroll jobs in Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- You will have extensive knowledge and experience in Australian Payroll legislation and across all payroll related functions as a Payroll Co-ordinator or Senior…
$97,200 - $115,800 a year
- At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
- What we're looking for?
- Do you have experience managing a Kronos Time and Attendance instance?
- We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
- You will also be responsible for the preparation and submission of monthly payroll tax returns, FBT reporting analysis, payroll reconciliation and preparation…
- Good working knowledge of payroll processes.
- Experience in payroll processing for up to 50 employees.
- Familiar with payroll legislation across Australian States…
- 1+ years payroll experience in a medium to large organization.
- Exposure to multi EBA Payrolls/environments and high-volume payroll processing beneficial.
- Timely and accurate end to end processing of allocated payroll/s including the checking of critical payroll data.
- On a day to day basis, you will:
- Keep up to date with all legislation pertaining to payroll including EBAs, awards, minimum wage, superannuation to ensure payroll remains compliant.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Sound understanding of payroll legislation across Australia;
- Processing superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG taxes and workers compensation;
- Run weekly payroll reports to transfer payroll data into SAP.
- Closely liaise with Operations Management team in respect to payroll hours, bookings etc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.