Personal Care Assistant jobs in Ipswich QLD
- You will work in conjunction with the Cancer Care Administrator.
- Previous experience as an Administration Assistant or in a similar position.
- An ability to provide personal care that is consistent with the mission and philosophy of our organisation;
- Previous experience as an AIN in Aged Care;
- Even though this role will start as a Retail Assistant, your journey won’t stop there.
- The goal is for our team members to be trained in other aspects of the…
- This includes accept responsibility for their actions, decisions and personal learning outcomes.
- Demonstrate effective communication with patients and staff to…
Gordon Park QLD
- Leading Aged & Community Care Leader.
- Proven ability and experience in providing personal cares, social support, community access life skills development and…
- Dangerfield is searching high and low for fabulous casual sales assistants to inspire their teams, and drive sales!
- Interested in finding out more?
- Strong personal sense of style and athletically minded.
- Communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions.
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Serco values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do.
- CARE for our customers, care for your team and care for the business.
- CARE, COACH, ENERGY, ACCOUNTABILITY and INNOVATE.
- Experience in Winning the Day;
- Perhaps the best way to think of the position is as a personal assistant to our advisors.
- To care for and coordinate administrative tasks related to client…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.