Personal Care Assistant jobs in Leumeah NSW
- Assisting with personal care such as showering & dressing;
- Working with clinical staff to ensure care & medication plans are followed;
$25,070 - $49,711 a year
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise a personal work schedule and identify critical priorities.
- Where you'll be working.
- Display a relationship centred approach to care.
- You will be responsible for providing quality personal, social and emotional care and support to our residents…
- With 50 years’ experience, we provide aged care, home care and lifestyle solutions to almost 8000 customers in NSW, the ACT and Queensland.
- Be comfortable working with task-specific personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with…
- You have excellent communication and personal presentation skills and you thrive on working in a team environment.
- Re-stocking tea/coffee and biscuits.
Pharmaceutial & Medical Professionals
$32 - $34 an hour
- With a focus on first class customer and patient care you will work with a team of supportive leaders, known for their progressive incentives and traditional…
- As an AIN, you will be required to provide quality personal care and support to meet the clinical needs of our residents.
- Based at Opal Oceanview - 49 Bed Home.
- Mission 2: Take care of all the online reporting and online visitor behavior using Google Analytics Premium on a weekly basis.
- Offer an all-inclusive package.
- Kitchen hand experience, preferably in aged care.
- Empathy with the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included).
- About Opal Shoalhaven (60 Bed Care Home):
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.