Personal Care Worker jobs in Essendon VIC
- The ability to provide personal care that is consistent with the mission and philosophy of our organisation;
- Experience in Autumn care (desirable);
- Flexible and innovative approach to providing care.
- We invite suitably qualified and experienced applicants to apply to be part of our new TLC On Call division…
- Our mission is to provide people in our care with the quality of life that we would expect for our family.
- We are currently looking for Personal Care Workers…
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 8,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health…
- The first luxury high-rise residential aged care home in Victoria, Clifton Views will offer 123 residential aged care rooms across 10-levels, TLC Primary Care…
- Provide a range of support and personal care services to residents such as personal care, meal services, socialisation.
- What you will be doing.
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health…
- We are currently seeking a casual Personal Care Worker with experience in Home & Community Care who is willing to travel to client homes to provide care to join…
- This approach has been praised and celebrated by leading aged care experts as being at the forefront of elder care globally.
- Expiry Date: 31st January 2020.
- Minimum 1 year experience in health, aged or community based services providing personal care, domestic assistance and/or support services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.