Personal Insolvency Accountant $70,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Access to other internal insolvency accountants across all experience-levels for guidance and support;
- The drive to build a career in the specialised and…
CBC Staff Selection
- You will be working in firms with cohesive team environments whilst fulfilling your personal career goals.
- Celebrate the New Year by launching a new career!
- Experience of Australian personal insolvency legislation.
- Experience of Australian legislation applicable to insolvency.
- CA Qualified or Part-Qualified.
- Qualified and experienced investigative accountant.
- Extensive experience in conducting financial investigations with a minimum 5 years commercial or government…
- Experience in both personal and corporate insolvency;
- As an experienced insolvency accountant, you will have:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years insolvency experience;
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- As Insolvency & Restructuring Accountant, you will be responsible for the administration of reconstruction and insolvency matters.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Due to a number of internal moves into management, Hedley Scott Recruitment are currently being commissioned by a leading insolvency specialist to recruit…
- Are you looking for a role that embraces personal strengths and talents?
- Does your Monday to Friday routine need a revamp?
- The role is for an immediate start.
- Professional Indemnity (financial lines- eg accountants, insolvency practitioners, financial planners, valuers, estate agents, insurance/business brokers),…
Vincents Chartered Accountants
- Your responsibilities will see you involved in all forms of corporate and personal insolvencies, including:
- This role will see you working in a close knit team,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.