- Monthly petrol, public transport, and phone reimbursed.
- Experience in multi-site management with a minimum portfolio of 6 stores.
- Preparing employment offers in consultation with the hiring manager.
- Opportunity to Salary Package a Fully Maintained Vehicle (Including petrol).
- We are seeking an experienced, confident and passionate manager.
- 7-Eleven is Australia’s largest petrol and convenience retailer.
- Want to work at 7-Eleven?
- As Site Manager you will have full responsibility for the planning, organising and managing the overall site.
- As a Site Manager with this group, you will report…
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- Procure building materials, plant and equipment hire and effectively manage site resources.
- Join a dedicated, tight knit, fully resourced team on a $4m…
- Working together to develop and implement category strategies, identify growth opportunities, partner creatively and collaboratively with suppliers to deliver…
$66,000 a year
- Structured, off-site professional development each quarter, based on focus areas as identified by our Coordinators;
- National Police Check – paid by us!;
- Support operational organizations, LM engineering activities such as material surveys, and the PFE item manager.
- You will have skills and experience in:
- Coles Express is delivering a leading convenience offer for our customers at our 700 plus Petrol and Convenience sites all around Australia.
- We’d love someone to join our team who can manage a small team on site, whilst effectively utilising the support available to ensure the job is managed well…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.