Pharmacy Locum jobs
- This EOI form collects a variety of information that will help the Allied Health Relief Pool team identify potentially suitable locum opportunities.
$50 - $65 an hour
- The locum will be required to work across 2 sister stores throughout the week, very similar working environment, systems and script trade.
New South Wales
$72.66 an hour
- This is a senior role where you will be in charge of overseeing the pharmacy staff, participation in clinical pharmacy role and advising the General Manager of…
- Excellent Allied Health facilities with pathology, pharmacy, physiotherapist and dentist all available onsite.
- Clontarf Bridge Medical Centre are seeking a locum GP to join the practice and assist with high patient volume.
$150 a day
- GP locum needed for Southeast QLD.
- With three fully stocked consultation rooms and one treatment room, on the same site as a pharmacy and inside a shopping…
- Onsite pathology with easy access to allied health services including pharmacies, physiotherapists etc.
- Rate: $150ph or 70% billings + travel and accommodation.
- (this practice utilises permanent locum model so prefer GPs who will do repeat placements).
- This is a very tight knit community who all make the locums very…
- With local offices in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist medical professionals with locum/temp and permanent placements.
$140 an hour
- The current team has 3 Full time, 1 Part time GP and in addition they are using locums until they can find a suitable GP.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.