Pharmacy Representative $72,000 jobs in New South Wales
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Any other duties at the direction of the Emergency Department Medical Director or Director of Emergency Medicine Training (or their representatives, duty staff…
- Positive role model and representative for the Medical Affairs team for all interaction.
- The Alexion Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a therapeutic area (TA)…
- If pharmacy degree a minimum of:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Medical degree; PhD in health sciences; or a pharmacy degree.
- Please, no phone calls or emails.
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate – Permanent Full Time - Sydney.
- Join a Global Pharma named Australia’s Employer of Choice for 2019.
- 5 years’ experience as a sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ensure all representatives enter required data into sales systems and adhere…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- You will be leading the national sales team, being involved in coaching, development and ongoing mentorship for the sales representatives.
- Positive role model and representative for the Medical Affairs team for all interactions.
- Medical degree (M.D.), pharmacy degree, PhD, or an advanced science…
- Our Medical Affairs team advances patient care by engaging in scientific exchange with external medical experts and industry leaders ensuring the scientific…
Parnell Corporate Services US, Inc.
- Assist in negotiations with regulatory agency representatives to assure appropriate and pragmatic regulatory requirements are realized.
The iQ Group Global
- Previous experience coaching and training pharmaceutical or biotechnology representatives on effective selling.
- What starts here, changes the world.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.