Pharmacy Representative jobs in New South Wales
- Tertiary qualification in science, pharmacy, nursing or business.
- To maximise the sales of Lilly Diabetes products by delivering optimal pharmaceutical based…
- Scheme (NDSS) to registrants, health professionals and pharmacies.
- Refer customers to pharmacies, manufacturers, Educators, Dietitians and Exercise.
- Sales representative with the principal function of calling upon primary care physicians and retail pharmacies.
- If you are a pharmacy sales rep who is looking for career development and progression with a market leader in wound care, then this opportunity will be perfect…
Pettit Pharma & Device Search
Hills District NSW
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- A tertiary qualification in Science is preferred, eg. nursing, physiology, anatomy, pharmacy.
- Are you up for a software sales role in the education sector?
- Increase sell-in dermatology clinics and gain pharmacy advocates.
- This is a great opportunity for an eperienced Medical Sales Representative to join a leading…
- 5 years’ experience as a sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ensure all representatives enter required data into sales systems and adhere…
- These will include selected hospital and retail pharmacies, referring health care specialists, hospitals, specialists and ancillary staff.
- Serve as an ongoing, infrequent training resource for sales representatives as per requests by commercial or sales Training, utilising approved training…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- You will be leading the national sales team, being involved in coaching, development and ongoing mentorship for the sales representatives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.