Pharmacy Representative jobs in New South Wales
- Positive role model and representative for the Medical Affairs team for all interaction.
- The Alexion Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a therapeutic area (TA)…
- Sales representative with the principal function of calling upon primary care physicians and retail pharmacies.
- Increase sell-in dermatology clinics and gain pharmacy advocates.
- This is a great opportunity for an eperienced Medical Sales Representative to join a leading…
- Scheme (NDSS) to registrants, health professionals and pharmacies.
- Refer customers to pharmacies, manufacturers, Educators, Dietitians and Exercise.
- If pharmacy degree a minimum of:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Medical degree; PhD in health sciences; or a pharmacy degree.
- Please, no phone calls or emails.
- 5 years’ experience as a sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ensure all representatives enter required data into sales systems and adhere…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- You will be leading the national sales team, being involved in coaching, development and ongoing mentorship for the sales representatives.
- Positive role model and representative for the Medical Affairs team for all interactions.
- Medical degree (M.D.), pharmacy degree, PhD, or an advanced science…
Parnell Corporate Services US, Inc.
- Assist in negotiations with regulatory agency representatives to assure appropriate and pragmatic regulatory requirements are realized.
- Our client have been working successfully with Local pharmacies for many years.
- Join a successful, Global team of Advertising Sales Executives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.