- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in pipe laying of concrete storm water pipes, PVC hardy pipes and CDL Lines.
- To be successful you must:
- About the pipe layer job role.
- Pipe Layer Skills and Experience Required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in pipe laying and civil works.
- We are currently seeking to employ CIVIL PIPE LAYERS for a large project in the Rocklea area working for a reputable civil construction team.
- Civil & Construction companies in the Shire region are currently looking for highly skilled & qualified Pipe Layers / Operators.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- With multiple sites across north Brisbane we are looking for experienced pipe layers and pit builders.
- Successful applicants will be capable of setting up pipe…
- Have proven civil experience in Pipe Laying/Drainage.
- Trades Workforce Solutions specialises in providing Trades & Civil resources throughout Victoria.
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
$55 - $60 an hour
- Experience overseeing a crew of 5+ personnel including labourers, pipe layers and operators.
- Construction supervisor required for civil contractor.
- Our client is looking for apprentices to undertake Certificate lll in Civil Construction as Pipe Layers, General Civil Construction and Plant Operators.
- In order to succeed in this role, you will have a proven experience in pipe laying on civil projects.
- Laying various sizes of sewer and storm water pipe.
- 3-5yrs experience in civil pipe laying.
- We are currently seeking and experienced Pipe layers to work with one of our larger employers in Townsville.
Be the first to see new Pipe Layer Civil jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.