Pipe Laying jobs in Brisbane QLD
Sort by: relevance -
$28 - $35 an hour
- HOBAN is currently seeking applications for skilled labourers with pipe laying and concreting experience for work located out of Burpengary.
- On site Civil construction labouring experience.
- Experience in roads, sub-divisions, bridges Etc.
- Road works – asphalt, concreting, paving.
- Laying various sizes of sewer and storm water pipe.
- In order to succeed in this role, you will have a proven experience in pipe laying on civil projects.
- To be considered for this role, you will need to have experience working in civil construction and pipe laying.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Working within a busy crew your duties will include laying sewer, storm and water mains.
- With multiple sites across north Brisbane we are looking for…
$55,000 a year
- Establishing job requirements from drawings and specifications, and laying out installation reference points.
- Testing systems for proper functioning.
- Pipe laying experience and/or concreting experience.
- Randstad are currently looking for highly motivated, hard working experienced civil labourers for jobs at…
- Experience in Civil Pipe Laying.
- We have an opening for pipe layers to start.
- Precision Labour Hire has been operating in South East Queensland for over 20+…
$30 - $45 an hour
- Civil Pipe Laying Experience (Sub-divisional, road, urban development).
- Ability to utilise pipe lasers and dumpy levels.
- Previous Experience in a Drainage Crew.
Pipeline Training Australia
$65 - $95 an hour
- Pipeline Training (RTO 91431) is a registered training organisation based in the Brisbane area as well as various other areas in Queen lands.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.