Planned Resources jobs
- Liaising with various departments with regards to resources required;
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - Please note this Expression of Interest is NOT for a specific…
- Maintained records for shared organisational resources including room bookings, equipment and vehicles.
- Organise events and meetings, including the preparation…
- Experience delivering on planned menus with extensive attention to detail.
- ISS service a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation & Transport,…
- Reporting directly to the Resource Coordinator Team Leader, you will maintain open lines of communication with your immediate team and stakeholders to stay up…
- Perform preventative, planned and breakdown maintenance of assets, including installation and commissioning of plant as required.
- That’s what we call progress.
- Ensuring all department activities are effectively planned and managed;
- Strong commercial acumen – including labour and resource planning;
St Leonards NSW
- Administer planned maintenance to both internal and customer networks;
- Time management and the ability to organise resources and meet tight deadlines;
- Organisation and Planning Identifies processes, tasks and resources required to achieve a goal.
- Location Negotiable (Woori Yallock or Noojee).
- Ensuring requests, priorities and asset criticalities are reviewed and scheduled to resources accordingly.
- Ensuring all pre-shutdown work has been identified…
The Council of the City of Busselton
$123,463 a year
- And achieve planned business outcomes.
- Please contact Kris Davis, Manager Information Services on (08) 9781 0316 or Human Resources on (08) 9781 1727 with any…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.