Plant Operator $100,000 jobs in Fremantle WA
You refined by:
- Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for…
- Proactively identify errors in equipment, systems and procedures and take appropriate action in order to minimise mean time between failures and maximise plant…
- The iron ore business continues to be the world's largest autonomous truck operator and a proud leader in automated mining technologies.
- This role reports to the Regional Operations Director and is critical to the success of our plants.
- A thorough understanding of the principals of mechanical,…
Six Degrees Executive
- Degree qualified, trade background, or technically competent and experienced operator looking for a development opportunity.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent.
- Considerable amount of experience as a senior plant metallurgist.
- Provide metallurgical training to supervisors and operators to improve effectiveness in their…
Skilled Resource Group
$35 - $70 an hour
- Skilled Resources Group provides permanent and temporary recruitment solutions, as well as HR services and consultancy to the Mining, Engineering, Construction…
Pearl Recruitment Group
$70 - $90 an hour
- You will involved with mainly mobile plant maintenance.
- Our client is a major mining operator with a global footprint.
$65 - $70 an hour
- All applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of experience within the underground mining sector and be competent working on various underground mobile plant…
Energy and Mining Group Pty Ltd
- Work with some of the most impressive plant, technology and equipment on the planet.
- Our client is a highly regarded, ASX listed, global mining operator that…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.