Plant Operator $121,900 jobs in Fremantle WA
You refined by:
Six Degrees Executive
- Degree qualified, trade background, or technically competent and experienced operator looking for a development opportunity.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent.
- This role reports to the Regional Operations Director and is critical to the success of our plants.
- A thorough understanding of the principals of mechanical,…
$220,000 a year
- Across Australia, industry leading mining operators and maintenance contractors depend on Mining Pathways to source the very best trades personnel; in mobile…
Pearl Recruitment Group
$70 - $90 an hour
- You will involved with mainly mobile plant maintenance.
- Our client is a major mining operator with a global footprint.
$65 - $70 an hour
- All applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of experience within the underground mining sector and be competent working on various underground mobile plant…
Energy and Mining Group Pty Ltd
- Work with some of the most impressive plant, technology and equipment on the planet.
- Our client is a highly regarded, ASX listed, global mining operator that…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.