Plant Operator Driver jobs
Moyne Shire Council
$57,895 - $60,146 a year
- Worked on a 9 day fortnight.
- This is a key role in Councils Construction & Maintenance Unit.
- The successful candidate will be required to operate any of the…
$56,752 - $60,172 a year
- As a visible employee the incumbent will exhibit a professional behaviour and driver courtesy while observing safe working practices.
- Operation of plant and machinery as required for Services ensuring timely completion.
- Min 2 years’ experience in the operation of earthmoving equipment and…
$56,724 a year
- Regular maintenance checks on any assigned plant.
- Plant (i.e. chainsaw, dingo type digger, cherry picker, excavator less than 0.5m3 etc.), medium plant.
- Possess a current motor vehicle driver licence.
- The Plant Operator will mainly be engaged in the operation of major plant items that are used in Civil…
$77,448 - $84,661 a year
- Applicants must hold a current Qld ‘C’ Class drivers licence, General Construction Safety White/Blue card and a current self-contained breathing apparatus…
- Guidelines at all times regardless of plant or vehicle being operated.
- Regulations, operators’ handbook, and DSC workshop guidelines.
- Ability to Final trim.
$55,263 a year
- As part of Water and Waste, the System Control Branch operates, maintains and manages the active assets associated with the sewerage treatment plants and…
- Attend shift change meetings to update incoming operators on problems, events and process changes.
- A solid understanding of how the plant operates will add…
- Previous grading and plant operation experience.
- An unrestricted current drivers licence (manual).
- Nationally accredited plant tickets (desirable, but not…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.