Post Office Assistant jobs in Pymble NSW
- Checking booking confirmations and pre-times, campaign monitoring, post analysis matching and reporting under the guidance of your direct manager.
$82,399 a year
- Computer skills including MS Office, database management and statistical analysis packages.
- You will be a research assistant experienced in histology and tissue…
- Experience in customer service or front office reception (essential).
- Post-secondary education in administration, business or office management (desirable).
Energy, Climate Change & Sustainability
- Our Sydney based offices will be moving to Parramatta in late 2019.
- What specific actions did you take prior to, during, and post the relationship?
- To be successful in the Lifestyle Assistant role, you will have:
- Computer literacy, and be comfortable using MS Office suite of programs.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in MS Office, Outlook and office specific database.
- Position Description - Executive Assistant Opens in new window.
- We have a vacant internship position in our Sydney office for a Marketing Assistant – NEXT STARTING DATE:
- Talent Acquisition Assistant in IT/Digital.
Collective Wellness Group
Lane Cove NSW
- Leading and oversight of Assistant Accountant/s.
- Minimum 5 years post degree accounting experience.
- We are currently seeking a full time , Senior Accountant to…
- Provide business partnering and analysis to the Head of Treasury and Assistant Treasurer as required, including project work, ad hoc analysis and support with…
$70,000 - $73,000 a year
- Post job advertisement and monitor response handling.
- 2-3 years experience as an EA/Team Assistant from the recruitment industry (preferred).
Be the first to see new Post Office Assistant jobs in Pymble NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.