Power Electronics $100,000 jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
$102,967 - $122,268 a year
- A PhD in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or similar.
- The Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering has four research groups in:
White & Case
- Manage registration requirements associated with the development of client projects, including with electronic conveyancing and associated regulatory…
- Tech in Electronics & Telecommunications, Industrial Engineering.
- Maintains critical power and environment quality standards to achieve optimal levels of…
- Experience with electronics & power systems.
- Develop proficiency in operating critical launch systems including but not limited to mechanisms, fluid control, RF…
Be the first to see new Power Electronics $100,000 jobs in Victoria
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.