Power System Engineer jobs in Adelaide SA
- Embrace being or becoming eminent in the field of power system modelling and provide technical leadership.
- Just imagine your future with us….
- Exposure or experience in residential, commercial and industrial power systems and electrical engineering projects.
- PO1, $64, 519 - $78, 761.
- Understanding of low / high voltage power systems, instrumentation and controls systems.
- Sound knowledge of AutoCAD, PowerCAD or SKM Power Tools.
- The role as Commissioning Engineer for Power system Design will involve, but not be limited to, the following:
- Adherence to project commissioning budgets;
- Communications, LV Distribution, lighting and security / access control systems.
- Design of electrical services systems, including (but not limited to):
- Development of diverse engineering solutions for integrated avionics, COTS equipment and custom electrical power, simulation and control systems (AS3000…
- Carry out system studies and power system analysis using appropriate software tools.
- The role as Secondary Engineer for Power system Design will involve, but…
Tetracon Pty Ltd
- Engineering Degree - preferably Power and/or Electrical.
- Design and prepare overhead, underground MV electric distribution systems.
Tetracon Pty Ltd
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- Control system and Instrumentation specification, design & commissioning.
- The design of low voltage electrical, instrumentation and control systems.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, word, excel, power point.
- The Verification and Validation Engineer will also assist with related project engineering…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.