Primary Health Care jobs in Ringwood East VIC
- Delivering domestic care including personal care, simple cleaning, linen service and food preparation.
- We care about our people’s health and wellbeing and…
- Suitable applicants will have a sound understanding of the social model of health and have the skills and knowledge to work collaboratively to implement the…
Wantirna South Primary School
Wantirna South VIC
- Provide basic physical and emotional care for students.
- Assist with toileting, meals, lifting, and administration of medication to students requiring special…
- A strong interest in implementation science, with primary care or public health experience in the Australian context.
- Friday 31 January 2020, 11:55 pm AEDT.
- We care about our people’s health and wellbeing and invest significantly in their development.
- Awareness of aged care legislative requirements.
Box Hill VIC
- Eastern Health is the largest public health provider in the eastern suburbs, providing a comprehensive range of high quality acute, sub-acute, palliative care,…
- Monash health provides a world of healthcare across south eastern Melbourne, uniquely integrating primary, secondary and tertiary health services as well as…
$72,492 - $81,505 a year
- Tertiary qualification in health information, primary health care, education, training or a related field.
- Reporting to the Primary care Engagement Manager your…
- The primary role of the Ultra Beauty Assistant is to assist our customers with their health and beauty needs.
- Knowledge of skin care, cosmetics and fragrances.
- This position is based at Caulfield Hospital supporting the dietitians working with aged care medical and general rehabilitation inpatient servcies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.