Principal Mechanical jobs in Scarborough QLD
- A thorough understanding of the principals of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and associated production line equipment and plant.
- An Australian recognized degree in either Process or Mechanical engineering;
- Advisian is the independent consulting arm of Worley.
- Trade background or BA Mechanical / Electrical Engineering (degree qualification preferred).
- Reporting to the Senior Principal Asset Management Engineer, your…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- You will be reporting to the Principal Project manager and assisting in an array of projects.
- Fit-out projects, construction projects, consultancy projects and…
- Their ideal candidate will have a skill base that is dedicated to Mechanical, Electrical, Security/Comms and ideally fire services.
- What’s in it for you?
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
- Reporting to the QLD Director this role will take the form of Mechanical Section Leader and Associate, you will build a team and will be given top class work to…
Spring Hill QLD
- This expansion has created an opportunity for an experienced senior engineer to take on a Mechanical / Piping Principal role.
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Due to continuing steady growth they currently have a rare opening for an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their skilled and experienced…
Food Professionals Australia
- Projects would typically be delivered as the Principal Contractor, however for larger projects a third-party Principal Contractor may be nominated.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new Principal Mechanical jobs in Scarborough QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.