Privacy Lawyer jobs
- As an IT Lawyer in our OGC team your impact will be seen by:
- You have a minimum of 5 years PQE and at least 3 years experience working in complex Technology, IT…
- Partner with data privacy team as well as the extended support teams (including sales operations, deal desk, security and finance teams) to support and develop…
- For more about the firm, its lawyers, offices and areas of expertise and for the latest industry thought leadership please visit www.clydeco.com.
- Cultivate external privacy law experts around the globe and manage the in-house/external lawyer relationships to meet project team’s needs for local privacy law…
- This role will be placed in the Privacy team and acts as a legal advisor on data security and privacy matters across the agency.
- Palantir’s Privacy and Civil Liberties Engineering (PCL) team is a multi-disciplinary group of lawyers, philosophers, and engineers who look for engineering…
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
- A RARE opportunity for a Senior Information & Privacy lawyer to join this excellent Agency in Geelong and help assist the Principal lawyer and Information Law &…
- Senior Lawyer (Data Protection and Privacy).
- We have an exciting opportunity for a lawyer with 4-6 PQE, to join our national employment section based in Sydney.
- About the role and team.
- Response to enquiries in an accurate, timely, professional and courteous manner within Privacy guidelines.
- Ability to engage, instruct and work with relevant…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.