Process Control Automation jobs
- Assist fault findings in the field for control system related issue.
- Assist with projects that requires control system involvement including PLC/SCADA changes,…
- Experience designing highly reliable and innovative process control strategies.
- Expert in regulatory control and control loop tuning.
- What’s in it for you?
- Develop content and facilitate training workshops on process automation.
- Process Mapping Standards Certificate for eg. BPMN 2.0 (or deep practical experience in…
- Design, develop and implement software changes across process control systems;
- Daily operational support to complex process manufacturing facilities;
- Reporting to the Engineering & Reliability leader, you will be local expert for automation & process controls for a site that manufactures flavoured fresh milk,…
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- What will I be doing?
- Practical experience of electrical / controls engineering & electrical installation.
- Experience in the management of subcontractors delivering electrical…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$70 - $90 an hour
- Lead FI project in relation to process improvements and SCADA systems.
- Plan the strategic direction for Automation and Controls on site, in line with current…
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
- Experience with automation, SCADA, PLC integration would be an advantage.
- The Engineering, Instrumentation & Controls Package Engineer is responsible for all…
- Excellent problem solving and fault-finding skills with process control hardware and software,.
- An attitude to drive innovation through integrated process…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.