Process Design Lead jobs in New South Wales
- Experience leading design thinking processes.
- Strong experience driving and applying user-centred design processes to facilitate commercial outcomes.
- High quality creative design portfolio including brand implementations.
- The selection process will include a range of assessment techniques to assist in…
- Contribute to the reduction in lead-times and improvement of the manufacturing processes.
- Own and develop CAD designs and project costings that detail all…
- Managing the team’s process and workload, ensuring design deliverables meet product roadmap and requirements.
- You live and breath design.
- Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user…
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions including technical support regarding the cable manufacturing process.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Experience with Defence Engineering/Configuration Management processes will be highly regarded.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in covering design, testing and…
- Some practical work experience in process design engineering for industrial process plants, specifically in mineral processing is highly desirable;
The Cancer Council New South Wales
- Closely follow the design and brand style guidelines.
- Tertiary or industry relevant qualifications in graphic design..
- The key purposes of this role are:
- Proven ability to lead teams and influence stakeholders in a cross functional environment.
- Works across squads/ domains to mitigate the silo effect arising from…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.