Process Instrumentation Sales $102,800 jobs
You refined by:
- Qualifications within either electrical engineering or instrumentation.
- Successful track record within the solution selling of industrial instrumentation.
- Preferred greater than 3 years’ experience in complex Instrumentation solution sales, with a focus on Mass Spectrometry.
- National Sales Manager, ANZ, LSMS.
- Preferred greater than 3 years’ experience in complex Instrumentation solution sales, with a focus on Inorganic Mass Spectrometry.
- How will you make an impact?
- Experience developing processes and products that comply to strict regulatory.
- With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold…
- Experience acquired in Analytical Instrumentation sector (preferred).
- Responsible for productivity improvements through Practical Process Improvement (PPI)…
- A proven background in the area of sales including a strong awareness of the sales and negotiation processes and an ability to sell collaboratively.
- Conduct discovery calls and execute on the sales process to uncover the needs of large enterprise companies.
- Continuous, meaningful, and demonstrable success in…
- Evolve Scientific Recruitment have been acquired to exclusively recruit across Australia and New Zealand for a number of key sales and product manager positions…
- Support continuous improvement activities relating to systems engineering best practices and processes.
- With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s…
- Work hand-in-glove with the Sales and Marketing organizations.
- 8+ years of experience in software industry doing business development, strategic alliances, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.