Procurement Coordinator jobs in Bedford WA 6052
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Logistics and Operations Coordinator to join a progressive, family owned and operated business in Canning…
- The Turnaround Block Coordinator is responsible for planning and field execution of all scopes within a defined process area.
- What we need from you:
- Assist with development of procurement and contract plans specific for activities.
- Do you have a mechanical/piping engineering background?
- Procurement and management of bespoke transport requirements;
- Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, the supply chain coordinator provides support to…
$81,000 a year
- Currently seeking a Procurement / Assets Coordinator with a Pipefitting background in the Kwinana Beach Workshop.
- $81K per year plus Super.
- Due to continued growth we are seeking an experienced and motivated Project Execution Coordinator to join our Projects team.
- A strong commitment to OH&S.
- Procurement of components, equipment, tooling and resources as required to successfully maintain the facility to availability KPi’s.
- How to join our team:
$75,000 a year
- Gather and prepare monthly Procurement performance reporting.
- Develop processes to safeguard procurement records and information assets.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Extensive demonstrated experience in grants procurement and/or management within a not for profit environment.
- Permanent Part-time role 20 Hours Per week.
- Ensure project procurement is conducted within the defined project budget, timeframe and complying with Oceaneering procurement processes and procedures;
Be the first to see new Procurement Coordinator jobs in Bedford WA 6052
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.