Procurement Officer jobs in Herston QLD
- Provide high level strategic advice and analysis to senior management and departmental officers on procurement practices by maintaining a sophisticated…
- ICT Procurement / Software Asset Management / Contract Lifecycle skills.
- Provide service and support to the department's ICT procurement function according to…
- The IT Support Officer reports to the Principal Procurement Officer and provides system support, maintenance and deployment of IT equipment and software across…
- Provide support and assistance to senior procurement specialists in regards to large and complex procurements.
- Contributes own expertise to achieve outcomes.
- Ensuring that timely creation and processing of purchase requisitions, purchase orders and invoices for the procurement of departmental Information and…
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- Participate in complex procurement processes including tenders and award term renewals.
- Qualifications in contract administration or business management, and…
- We require an Accounts Payable officer who is self-motivated, results oriented and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join the Brisbane…
$60 - $70 an hour
- Demonstrated Information Technology/ICT Procurement knowledge and experience.
- Procurement activities can range from very small to very large, and each piece…
- As the Senior Program Officer, Policy and Planning, you will:
- Knowledge of or ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of program/project management, procurement…
- Assist Manager and Senior Procurement Officer by undertaking high risk and value procurement tasks as directed.
- Want to know more about Davidson?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.