Procurement Officer jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- We are seeking a talented procurement officer who will provide expertise and guidance to assist stakeholders to plan, develop, source and manage procurement…
$97,152 - $107,541 a year
- Identifying and escalating procurement risks to the Executive team.
- Give an example of where you have provided advice, information and guidance on procurement…
- This role is best suited to someone who has advanced commercial and procurement skills, is aware of the NSW Government procurement policies and procedures…
- A reasonable understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems.
- Work with the Head of Procurement to execute of the group’s procurement strategy.
Koninklijke Vopak NV
- Obtain quotes per procurement procedures.
- It's an interesting time for you to come on board at Vopak!
- Around the world, we connect the supply of and demand for…
- If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
- We make what matters work.
- With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and…
- Previous experience utilising SAP, ARIBA and Transport for NSW procurement systems would be highly regarded.
- Opportunity to join a highly successful team.
- Global FX & COB Operations is part of Institutional Banking Services within Group Operations, Property & Procurement.
- What’s in it for me?
- The role of the procurement officer will be to:
- Work with a food manufacturer and processor.
- My client paves the way for innovation and capturing the hearts of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.