Product Assembly jobs in Campbelltown NSW
$34 an hour
- Prior experience within an assembly role and Machine Operation is required along with mechanical aptitude and an energetic attitude.
- Wurth Australia has been supplying assembly products within the automotive, construction and engineering industries for over 35 years.
- We will provide you with:
$31 an hour
- Allocating parts and devices to assembly team.
- Your main duties will include using RF Scanners, ensuring products are allocated and general material handling…
- Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems…
ADI Corporation (Aust)
- / Assists with assembly and installation of wood products, screens, timber facades.
- We are seeking Trade Carpenters to performs tasks including, but not limited…
Your Employment Solutions
St George NSW
- Will be work ing in warehouse woodshop completing the assembly of different cabinets and wood products.
- Your Employment Solutions, an award-winning leader in…
- Use your technical and assembly skills.
- Experience with assembly and using hand tools.
- Testing the product and fully calibrate it.
- Ideally you will have had:
- Demonstrate competency within your role to deliver optimum care including; menu planning, food storage, ordering of food products and supplies, food delivery…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Assist various team members regarding specifications, product item creation forms, and other related activities involving assemblies and enclosures.
- Experience in a heavy engineering workshop and knowledge of assembly and manufacturing techniques would be beneficial.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.