Product Development Marketing jobs
$88,400 - $100,600 a year
- Understanding of website and social content development.
- FMCG/retail marketing experience on national brands is highly regarded.
- What we are looking for:
- Administrative support to the marketing team.
- On the job training & development.
- An ability to learn a large product range.
- It enriches everyone and everything.
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- They gain and share insights that provide snapshots of research trends and needs across DST that can spark new collaboration and inform service development to…
- Partner with marketing to create innovative marketing campaigns.
- Support the development of effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to…
- This includes researching audience needs, keeping up to date on audience and market trends to inform the development of an evidence-based marketing strategy.
- You'll inspire a team of professional peeps who work collaboratively across the company to define customer insights, create compelling value propositions and…
- Our marketing directors work autonomously representing our education and development products.
- Join an enthusiastic, growing team who offer enormous support and…
- 5-7 years of product or experience development with a track record of delivering in an agile fashion.
- You’ll need to be degree qualified in marketing ideally…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Work with the Sales team to develop product positioning strategies to ensure our product lines are competitive.
- Work type: Full Time Permanent.
- Collaborate with the Surface product marketing team to deliver new product launch moments into the local market.
- Surface Accessories Product Management (15%).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.