Product Development Marketing jobs in Clayton VIC
- This will involve keeping up to date with our entire product range and ensuring a high degree of knowledge, expertise and professionalism in respect to product…
- Development and management of marketing budgets based on business and marketing strategy.
- Consumer & customer driven insight development.
- Contribute to custom vendor marketing campaigns for exclusive product launches and key promotions.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar marketing role.
- This is a diverse team, from category management and supply chain, to product development and marketing.
- Support the development of suppliers, in training Coles…
$67,698 - $75,817 a year
- Demonstrated ability and experience in marketing products;
- Development of marketing material for ACEBAC and its resources;
- 12 month fixed term position.
Regency Fireplace Products AU
- Support marketing project development under the direction of the Sales Manager and Managing Director.
- Completion of monthly marketing accruals spreadsheet.
- Actively promote our products and marketing activities when delivering products.
- Safely deliver automotive parts and products to our trade customers, including…
- Solid knowledge and passion for marketing.
- Knowledge of TAB products and wagering industry.
- Liaise with distribution channel managers, advertising and other…
- Tertiary qualification in a business and/or marketing discipline.
- Training in digital marketing and/ or campaigns seen as advantageous.
- So in short you are:
- Coordinate the photography of products for catalogue and marketing material, including updating the image library.
- To be successful, you’ll have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.