Production Manager $100,400 jobs in Central Coast NSW
You refined by:
- 5+ years experience as a Supervisor or Manager in a production environment.
- Implements production schedules, monitors production processes and adjusts schedules…
- Must be production savvy and have managed production targets.
- Managing and achieving production targets across all manufacturing lines.
- Lead production, communications and stakeholder engagement for the annual sustainability update;
- The role reports to the Senior Manager Public Affairs,…
- Good understanding of production technology, production processes.
- 12 month fixed term contract.
- FoodCo is a key business within the Australian Food Group.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing development of network planning with assigned production sites to effectively support customer demand and meet the needs…
- Production of competitive analysis reports and business analysis reporting is an area you have sound experience in.
- It gives us a competitive advantage.
- In this role, you will partner with the Head of Marketing and International Country Managers to develop trade communications plan from strategy through to…
- Implementing a series of projects within an active production area with minimal impact to the operations safety, quality and output.
- Establishing production rates that will achieve management’s objective of maintaining, raising or lowering inventories or backlogs;
- Cross communication with other business units (HBPC and IC) project leaders/project managers.
- This will include the provision of planning and logistics…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.