Productions $65,600 jobs
You refined by:
- Production Houses and Film Studios (including Hollywood, Australian and local Studios).
- Real People is a vibrant boutique casting and talent agency for film and…
$33.22 an hour
- Experience with stage and theatre production equipment (desirable).
- Delivering historically themed narration and guided tour at the nightly Village Sound and…
Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)
$99,717 - $120,219 a year
- The Intelligence Analyst makes a leading contribution to the development, planning and production of intelligence outputs and outcomes.
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
- If you are successful you will begin a program where you receive a full orientation into our underground mining operations, including development, production…
- Working on our new South Flank operation, we will provide you an environment where health and wellbeing are seen as a pre-requisite for safety and production.
- We are investing in our team to take your skills and career to places you never thought possible.
- This is an exciting time for BHP, are you ready to make your…
$74,807 - $81,514 a year
- We are also responsible for policy support for management of the Australian Government’s spectrum holdings, including providing secretariat support to related…
- Understands newsroom and production processes and requirements.
- Join the highly regarded team at NT News and be accountable for creating and capturing brilliant…
- Be production oriented with a focus on achieving results without compromising safe work or quality standards.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
- Daily life involves developing features or bug fixes, talking with product owners and your team to solve problems, a stand up meeting to keep track of progress,…
Be the first to see new Productions $65,600 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.