Progressive PR & Communications jobs
- Manage and collaborate with PR agencies to develop PR strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Part of a creative team of digital marketers.
- The culture at this growth-oriented firm is dynamic, progressive, contemporary and energetic and they now seek a talented, National PR Co-ordinator to work very…
$98,753 - $116,306 a year
- Experience navigating communications strategy through engagement with government, regulatory bodies and statutory authorities.
- Who is the Media Team.
- Responsible for delivering a progressive view of planning approaches.
- Proven ability to integrate digital-centric communications in a connected world.
- Manage the delivery of communications activity (PR, sponsorship, events and internal communications).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Challenging and rewarding role with a progressive and growing business.
- Identify and actively advise leaders on emerging issues relating to culture,…
- Positive attitude and strong communication and presentation skills.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients, agencies and their partners…
- Experience in a progressive software development environment, using Ruby on Rails.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal - you’ll be collaborating…
$64,185 - $90,123 a year
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Our progressive and innovative team offers development opportunities for our staff and a caring…
$550 - $600 a day
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues.
Be the first to see new Progressive PR & Communications jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.