Project Accounting Specialist jobs
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The successful candidate will have tertiary qualification in project management, business management, accounting, engineering or related discipline or…
- Contribute to global projects to develop financial operations and reporting.
- For this role you have qualifications in Accounting / Finance / Economics with over…
- Initiating and leading projects in relation to processes and controls standardization.
- The purpose of this role is to manage the project to develop and maintain…
$100,000 a year
- Process improvements across the finance team including involvement in UAT testing for various projects.
- 3+ years of direct experience in financial accounting…
- Experience working with tax legislation, policy, finance or accounting.
- In your new role, you will be engaged in nationally significant projects from across…
- Demonstrated experience and competency in project management methodologies.
- Provide input to the Asset specialist to ensure an accurate Software asset inventory…
Fathom Applications Pty Ltd
- Deep programming or accounting knowledge is not required, however you should be well-versed in basic troubleshooting techniques.
- What you'll be doing:
- Execute special projects or assignments as directed by the Company.
- Work with internal and external customers to ensure that for sales orders there is a clear…
- Help our customers address urgent and critical business initiatives and projects with strong project management and procurement support.
- Support Ad-hoc queries and contributes to projects.
- It provides timely and relevant reporting and supports projects.
- Employment Type: Regular Full Time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.