Project Control Manager jobs in Floreat WA
- Hold regular status meetings for the team and upper management as needed by a project/product;
- Work with team to manage identified risks, change requests, and…
- Close out of the project and reporting during the project.
- Manage the authorised budget and ensure cost control and forecasting is on track and within scope of…
- Experience in assisting with administering contracts, project controls- in particular Schedule of Rates and Lump Sum/Fixed Price projects.
- Monitor and control project deliverables.
- Support and direct project team.
- Supporting project management function and providing coordination, implementation,…
$82,320 a year
- They provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the client.
- At least 8 Years’ experience in executing large complex…
- Duratec is currently working on various projects across the country for various clients and requires a Construction Project Manager to join the team to oversee…
- Strong financial control over projects with accurate forecasting and reporting.
- Translate customer needs / requirements into detailed project plans while…
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project.
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the project.
- WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
$650 - $700 a day
- Ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Strong history of project delivery within a PMO environment.
- Maintain responsibility for delivery of multiple projects…
- Identifying, assessing and controlling project risks.
- Preparing and reporting on the project financial position against budget.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.