Project Control Manager jobs in South Perth WA
- Anticipates project specific risks, identified project interdependencies and mitigates project risks.
- Experience in leadership & management projects.
- Monitor and control project deliverables.
- Support and direct project team.
- Supporting project management function and providing coordination, implementation,…
$140,000 - $150,000 a year
- Provide support to validate project progress.
- Develop detailed programs for all phases of the project.
- My client is looking for an experienced Senior Rail…
- They provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the client.
- At least 10 years experience in executing large complex…
- Working knowledge on budgeting, cost-control and forecasting.
- Prepare and submit capex proposals and manage capex projects.
- To be successful in this role:
- You will work within a team of associates and oversee quality controls for positions area of responsibility.
- Delta Facilities Management, a division of Compass…
$123,431 - $142,815 a year
- Ensuring quality control and effective handover after construction.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in managing building facilities services, works and projects.
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project.
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the project.
- WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
$650 - $700 a day
- Ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Strong history of project delivery within a PMO environment.
- Maintain responsibility for delivery of multiple projects…
- Establish and maintain project cost control, inclusive of a focus on labor utilization and efficiency.
- The development, review and management of project plans…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.