Project Coordinator jobs in Bondi Junction NSW
$90,062 - $99,631 a year
- We are currently seeking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join the team.
- You will have project management experience, working in acute healthcare…
- What does a great Project Coordinator do?
- Maintenance of central project document repository.
- Supporting all project and program manager with project management…
- Experience within a support role within large scale a project environment, with an understanding of project methodologies and governance.
- What’s in it for Me?
Northrop Consulting Engineers
- Ensure each project team is briefed on the project at hand, coordinating and running Project meetings, recording minutes.
- Advanced IT skills including MS Suite.
$83,478 - $92,146 a year
- You will have expertise in project management and will apply your knowledge of project management principles and methodologies to this role.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- You will support the project managers with admin, data management, quality control, project meetings and project documentation.
- You’re a natural coordinator and are able to effectively facilitate conversations inside and outside of the team to reach a shared understanding.
$45 an hour
- Develop and update project schedules.
- Experience on organisational wide projects.
- The Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Program Director…
- We are looking for a fabulous Executive Assistant & Project Coordinator to join our dynamic team….
- Project support – support consulting projects by scheduling…
- The e-Discovery Project Coordinator assists a team of Project Managers in overseeing the execution of litigation support projects and is ultimately responsible…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.