Project Cost Controller jobs in Western Australia
- Ensure that all project cost control information is available to service the project needs.
- Provides expert cost control advice to the project.
Perth Central Business District WA
- Setup new projects in SAP.
- Develop cost control standards, procedures and templates.
- Strong knowledge of cost control practices and procedures.
Hitachi Rail STS
- Maintenance of the project cost controls system.
- Timely preparation of project cost and progress reports with analytical performed on major discrepancies.
- It is our clients expectation that the cost controller/project accountant works closely with the business to drive cost efficiency's and to ensure projects…
- We are currently seeking a Project Cost Controller with 5+ years experience.
- Engineering and construction progress experience.
- Reporting to the Cost Control Manager you will be allocated to a project and responsible for supporting the Project Controls function driving best practice in…
- Liaise with project management, project planning, and others as required to ensure accuracy in project cost phasing and forecasting.
- The key deliverable of the role will be to successfully manage the relationships and projects of anywhere from 2 - 6 projects at any one time.
- Particular focus will include month end reporting for all projects within the business unit together with oversight of project invoicing, debt collection and…
- Prepare project cost and man hour reports in a timely fashion reflecting the current forecasts and trends.
- Experienced in large EPCM projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.