Project Engineer $150,000 jobs in North Strathfield NSW
- Site based, experienced in earthworks, structures, bridges, pavements, RMS, rail and water infrastructure.
- Engage all stakeholders through the project lifecycle to ensure both robust project scope development and effective communication as the project is implemented.
- The position ensures consistency, accuracy and efficiency in project delivery across all assigned projects within and across asset classes.
$92.98 an hour
- Undertake and deliver negotiated portfolio roles or specific projects and programs.
- Contribute to the identification and allocation of key portfolio/program…
- Lead project and project teams to deliver exceptional results to our power clients.
- Our Power teamwork throughout Australasia on high-value projects from…
- Manage delivery of programs and projects across the project lifecycle (initiation – completion) using a structured framework.
- In this role you will:
$160,000 - $180,000 a year
- Flagship project - $170M - Very High Spec technical project.
- Take ownership of a full cycle project from start through to completion.
- For you to be successful.
Gilbert + Tobin
- Gilbert + Tobin is a Top Tier Corporate Law firm recognised in Chambers Global and Asia Pacific Legal 500 as an expert in its practice areas.
- Assisting with managing project costs, planning etc.
- Knowledge of Metro/Rail projects experience would support your application.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$600 - $760 a day
- Assist senior project engineers in the review of outsourced work for compliance with Roads and Maritime, and Australian Standards.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.