Project Management jobs in New South Wales
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- Opportunity to be part of a major information management transformation program in Commonwealth government.
- Well organised and have the ability to set goals and…
First Grade Group
- Job Type: Contract or Temp.
- We are currently seeking expressions of interest from candidates seeking opportunities to work in the public sector throughout the…
- Helping the team achieve it’s strategy through project support and coordination.
- Providing administrative support including document preparation, diary…
- Experience with large-scale projects.
- Effective problem solving and time management abilities.
- Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin Atkins is a global fully integrated…
- As Agency Coordinator, you'll be an analytical, detail-oriented worker with excellent project-management skills and the ability to handle clients with grace and…
$73,636 - $78,873 a year
- Customer Relationship staff also undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence to provide advice in relation to…
$95,000 - $103,000 a year
- As a project coordinator you will be responsible for setup, coordination and monitoring of clinical research projects.
- Work type: Fixed term / Full time.
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide high level, administrative and clerical support to senior management.
- Client facing support (together with the relevant Director or Vice President) through ongoing management of the client portfolio and in respect of new…
- The primary purpose of this role is to perform project management and project leadership responsibilities on multiple Projects with an average budget of $100k…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.