Project Manager $120,000 jobs in Belconnen ACT
You refined by:
$266,234 - $276,672 a year
- Major Projects Canberra will bear budget accountability for those projects and have accountability to the relevant Minister responsible for those projects.
- Providing leadership and direction to the Technology, IT or specialist project team framing the role of the project as a vital part of the larger End to End…
- You have managed projects requiring deployment and configuration of systems into customer networks.
- Mobilise and build required capability including the best…
- This team can support up to 60 concurrent projects at a time, so this role will require a high degree of relationship management, problem solving and program…
- Uses strong project management skills and delivery methodologies to lead the delivery of projects or sub-projects within planned timelines, budget, margins and…
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- Effectively liaise with the client & sub-contractors to ensure the smooth running of each project.
- Obtain quotations from various sub-contract trades, comparing…
$126,577 - $142,494 a year
- Classification: Senior Officer Grade B.
- Salary: $126,577 - $142,494.
- Directorate: Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development.
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- The successful candidate will need to have exposure within major construction project management ideally across a diverse range of large scale projects.
- Our client, a large Canberra based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Project Manager with NV1 Clearance.
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Well known for exceptional client-side project management from minor to major projects around the ACT and for having a collaborative team culture.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.