Project Manager Business Transformation Contract jobs
- Represent IT in project governance meetings with a focus on technology enablement of business strategy and process.
- You will be responsible for:
- Manage a project team in delivering a solution to the client using appropriate business measurements, terms and conditions for the project according to the…
- Lead the project justification activity and engage regularly with project sponsors to review progress.
- Partner with business leaders to identify improvement…
- Managing all risks related to business continuity and resilience for your businesses and region ensuring the right level of visibility and action.
- This is initially a 12-month contract position which will be reviewed for extension in line with NSW Government project and funding milestones.
- Delivering of viable projects on time and on budget.
- You are a commercially-minded & adaptive Senior Project Manager with 8-10 years of experience in strong…
- Ability to manage vendor contracts.
- Your experience working in previous large transformation projects will enable you to hit the ground running and immediately…
$868 a day
- Ensuring compliance with DoE project management methodologies, legislative, industrial and other parameters within the project.
- Schedule “end to end” delivery of project deliverables and manage appropriate inter dependencies between projects.
$180,000 - $240,000 a year
- Improving compliance across the business.
- Stakeholder engagement and business partnering.
- To be considered for this amazing role, you will have a demonstrated…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.