Project Manager Water jobs in Western Australia
- Our teams specialise in the installation of cabling for power and communication infrastructure as well as pipelines for water, gas, sewer and storm water…
Ahrens Pty Ltd
- Maximise project profitability and assume overall accountability for the delivery of the projects;
- With a strong pipeline of industrial and commercial projects…
- It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
- What you will bring to the team.
Perth Central Business District WA
- This opportunity will see you responsible for maintaining, building and leading high performing project teams to expertly deliver a large portfolio of small to…
- The project is the construction of a water dam.
- Have clear communication skills and liaise managers, clients, suppliers & stakeholders.
- Prior project management and scoping of project works experience covering:
- Ensure the quality of projects and meeting completion / handover timescales.
- Degree level qualification in project management or relevant discipline.
- Contribute to strategic business assessment projects or investigations on behalf of the…
- Proven background in leading operations and projects in a multi-discipline Oil & Gas greenfield and brownfield self-perform environment with a large trade…
- This role offers a blend of technical support and commercial activities across the mining industry which is great for someone looking for professional…
- Provide a weekly update to EthosEnergy covering significant issues and events at the project.
- A working knowledge of chemistry as it relates to plant operations…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.