Project Manager jobs in Bayswater VIC
$73,048 - $108,145 a year
- Overseeing multiple, concurrent projects for both gifted assets and reimbursable assets.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles of project…
Burwood East VIC
- Act as the central contact for all assigned facilities works projects, providing guidance and support to project sponsors on business case development and…
- The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of assigned projects in a safe, timely, cost effective and innovative manner.
- Provide project and research support to ensure projects are able to meet targets and stakeholder expectations.
- Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Ensure alignment to the implementation and project management methodology and standard processes.
- Conduct allocated implementations/projects as required …
ENGIE Services Australia & New Zealand
- Supervise and schedule the activities of tradespeople, apprentices and subcontractors assigned to the project to achieve project targets.
- Managing vendor relationships and onboarding onto the project.
- PMP Certification – certification or formal qualification in project management highly regarded.
- Implement and monitor project schedules.
- Report project progress to the.
- Some experience in project management.
- Ensure projects are on or ahead of schedule.
ENGIE Electrical and Communications
- To be responsible for all plant and equipment allocated to projects for which the Project Manager has responsibility.
- Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Lead the project justification activity and engage regularly with project sponsors to review progress.
- Have sophisticated expertise in the development and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.