Project Manager jobs in Bowen Hills QLD
- The role: The project manager will manage the definition, documentation and successful completion of medium to large scale projects in line with Queensland…
- We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life.
- There are opportunities to be involved in a range of projects throughout the broader…
- Review and refine project scope and clarify stakeholder expectations and governance and risk management processes so that the project remains on track and so…
- Project manage multiple road infrastructure projects, or more complex projects, through the project life-cycle being responsible for the project outcomes.
Great Barrier Reef Foundation
- Support project monitoring, evaluation and reporting activities;
- Project manage a portfolio of Traditional Owner led Reef protection on-ground projects;
- Provide leadership and high-level project management skills in the initiation, development, implementation and evaluation of infrastructure projects (planning…
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- In this position, you will be responsible for organizing our clients’ technical projects and…
- Manage the provision of project and program management expertise, coaching, assurance and advice to enhance the operations of projects and programs.
- Lead project officers to deliver outcomes and build capacity in commercial tourism and recreation to QPWS&P; and6.
- The Manager, AO8 is a role in which you will:
- Experience with large-scale projects.
- With the opportunity to work on diverse projects of varying sizes.
- Drive to continuously seek innovation and improvement …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.