Project Manager jobs in Perth Central Business District WA
- Engineering and/or project management skills demonstrated through evidence of qualification and/or certification from and engineering or project management…
- Ertech is looking for a driven and highly skilled Project Manager to deliver projects across WA on a full-time permanent basis.
- Monitor and control project deliverables.
- Support and direct project team.
- Establish clear set of project goals.
- Implement project plans to build deliverables.
- Life cycle project management experience.
- Management of multiple conflicting projects, from conception to completion.
- Duties will include but not limited to:
- Hanson is one of the world leaders in heavy building materials and enjoys a reputation for product and service excellence.
- Anticipates project specific risks, identified project interdependencies and mitigates project risks.
- Experience in leadership & management projects.
- Setting up projects and preparing project plans i.e. project execution plan, risk management plan, project quality plan and project schedules, etc.
- They provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the client.
- At least 10 years experience in executing large complex…
- Strong project planning, work pack development experience.
- Develop and grow project delivery capability and scopes.
- Lead and develop onshore and offshore teams.
- What will you be doing as a Service Attendant?
- The role consists of an 11-hour working day on a 2:1 roster from Perth,WA.
- What experience are we looking for?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.