Project Manager jobs in Tiwi NT
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project.
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program.
- WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU.
- Have a high degree of understanding and experience in operational areas of project and contract management including project controls, estimation, scheduling…
- Provide project based reporting as required and undertake project delivery in accordance with client delivery requirements.
- At WSP, our purpose is simple.
- Tertiary level qualifications in an engineering / technical discipline with substantial relevant management experience delivering large and complex bids,…
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management skills to a variety of ongoing projects simultaneously to maximise efficiency and performance.
- Previous experience in infrastructure projects.
- Managing multiple projects across multiple disciplines.
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the projects.
- Help create a home away from home.
- Reporting to the Village Manager, you will have excellent customer service skills and experience in laundry, kitchen hand,…
- To take ownership of the project and manage & direct project personnel to achieve agreed safety, margin, time, quality & environmental objectives in a way that…
Department of Trade Business and Innovation
$139,066 - $151,573 a year
- Processes, methodologies, including the selection and use of project delivery methods that ensure that projects are.
- Salary SAO2 $139,066 - $151,573.
- Joining their successful team, you will be responsible for controlling the time, cost and quality of construction projects, including commercial, maintenance &…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.